Getting to know ben "its me" 49,999,998

Thats right its true i needed something to blog so i asked my gf to blog something and ill respond to it.....


so yea we met in hs, i somehow knew her mom first and i get this affect on parents and they like me. (not to sound concieted) 
but yea i had a crush on her after awhile and well i said eff it and went for it in college best choice ever. :)
FUN FACTS:
i like sports, even though i dont appear to have the atheletic body i am skilled in most sports and always up for a challenge

oh i was brought up in the Bronx NY.C
 
Ive seen my fair share of gangs/drugs/ and violence 
thats why i came to uvm to get away  

i like blue

i play games "armygen" Xbox live name

my background is hispanic so that means carribean latino 
in other words im Puerto Rican

I can dance salsa, merengue, and bachata its all fun!

kk leave a comment if you wanna know more :P 

0 comments:

Readers