how ben met his gf :)

 When Ben asked me to blog I was like what am I gonna write about (Im Ben's girlfriend by the way) but then I found something perfect to write about. Drum roll please....dadadadadadada BEN!!!  

I don't remember how I first met Ben but my mom knew him first because he used to go to the school meetings (only student there....nerd). Maybe it was in sophmore year of high school but who really cares. My mom loves him I mean LOVES him. It was so weird hearing her talk about him and how he would be a great guy for me to date. Back then I though " why the hell is my mom trying to hook me up with Ben?"  As the years went by I started to think about Ben as more than a friend. He got so much more handsome and taller. Did I mention that he's funny...well he is and he's smart. When prom time came around I wanted to ask him but couldn't cause this fat girl asked him first. (Sorry if im offening any fat people but I was distruat!!)
 When we finally came to vermont he opened up to me about how he felt all those years in high school after we danced in a club. I was happy to have someone who likes me and only me and for so long. My boyfriend is a COD4 loving, past football playing, skateboard/inline skate/ ice skating, crazy video watching freak and I love him.
 So here I am in Vermont dating a guy who is really awesome. Hope you guys enjoyed this and ladies and/or men...he's mine.

1 comments:

A Underwood said...

This was an awesome post actually.

I like how you brought other people into our little world here. I should have made someone write this comment for me.

Then it would have been really weird.

Readers