Inanimate Alice

Wow....is pretty much all I have to say about this assignment. I thought that this was very well done, but it was a little too long for my taste. The first three episodes were fine, I didn't get anxious as much to end the stories, but the last episode was horrible! I mean, it was amazing how they incorporated a way for us to interact with the story, but it just dragged on. I didn't even play the game for the last one because I wanted it to end! And I wanted to but I didn't have great luck with the Russian game. Maybe I would have liked it better if I didn't have anything to do and was bored out of my mind.

Out of all of the episodes, my favorite was the Italy one. I loved the scenery, mainly. I loved how snow was falling all over the place, and I really loved their house! When Alice turned towards her tv, I realized that that is exactly how I wanted my house to look like when I had enough money to make one. I loved the white couches and the fireplace because it just made me feel cozy and warm inside. The thing I didn't like about this episode was how stupid Alice was to go out in snow storm. What the hell was she thinking!? She was already safe in her house and her parents were coming home soon, so why did she feel like she had to do this? And doesn't she have a sitter or something? I know she was supposed to wait at her school, but I still think they should have one at the house.

While I was watching these episodes, it reminded me of my friend whose dad goes all over the world to work as well. The scary thing is is that his name is also John. The only difference is that my friend doesn't go with him, but visits him from time to time. Craaazzzyyyyy........

Overall, I thought that these stories were really cool and the interaction part drew me in, but the time was too much for me. If the creators limit each episode to maybe fifteen minutes or so, I think that it would be more enjoyable to viewers. I mean, after fifteen minutes, people start getting bored and can't stand to stay and watch. I know that happens to me a lot.

0 comments:

Readers