Deck Delehanty

I don't know how many of you have been to the Deck Delehanty or whatever, because it's probably way out of your way, but I'm going to talk about it anyway! 


I go to the Deck two times a day, usually getting my same old bagel with cream cheese and a turkey sandwich. It's nice that it's so close to where I'm living, and they have food that I like, but I think it's time for the Deck to get a little upgrade. For those of you who don't know, the Deck is kinda like the Marche A, but smaller and with a limited amount of food. The only good thing about the Deck is that it takes both points and blocks, to which I have both (fewer points though haha). Don't get me wrong, I love the Deck and all the people that work there, but I just think it should be bigger and have more varieties of food. 

The one thing that I would absolutely recommend for the Deck to get is a hot cocoa, french vanilla vending machine, so that I can have french vanilla coffee in the morning. I WOULD LOVE THAT! The only place that I have found this "vending machine" is at the Marketplace in the Davis Center and it only takes points. As you know, I only have a few points left, $17 worth to be exact, and I can't spend anymore until the last week in December. Furthermore, I don't want to walk all the way to the Davis Center from my dorm in the cold because that would be crazy!! And I'm too lazy.....If the Deck got one of those, I think my life would be complete. I'd probably eat there more often.
-aujwat6

1 comments:

bLOWFISH said...

i've been to the deck. one of my suitemates lived on trinity last year so she was used to eating there and i've ventured over there a few times. one of the old ladies there made me a vanilla latte, and rang it up as a small coffee when it was clearly a large latte. thats love right there. it kind of is a mini marche, but i was really shocked the first time i went in there how small it was. there are like 2 tables and 1 counter! anyway, my favorite there is the pizza. its like a mini personal pizza that they box for you and everything. and its like, the same price as one small slice from the marche. the difference is, the marche is right under my dorm and the deck is, well really far. i didn't know there was that french vanilla machine in the marketplace, i MUST try it sometime.

Readers