Ima white kid from fitteds and Nikes to Earmuffs and DCs

WOA wtf 

The days ive been here in vermont has changed my view of style in clothing. 
From NYC the style is so much more different than here in burlington. The sterotypical white kid i have become is so much fun and different that when i go back to new york i would be viewed like woa that kid is white. 
No offense just going of a sterotypical views of NYC whites. 
No one skates in NY, Almost no one wheres DCs  and No ONE at all wheres earmuff hats.
the style views are just totally different and seem to be unacceptable in NYC (especially where i live)

HAha im have a hell of a time going back to NY, everyone will be like they whitened you out, 

am i being racist? o.o

nawwww cant....

o wells 

I mean its NYC its so much more diverse than burlington will ever be in its life time, so anythin i say can seem to be racist but just sterotype jokes muahaha
I mean like i have so many friends that just make fun of each other  who givs a eff?
people just get offended easily shyt....

Woa i got off topic here, 4 blogs in the last 30mins  im burning out

so yea man cant wait show of my "whiteness" back in the ghetto neighborhoods near my house ima have a field day of BS comin my way. 

Its not like ill ever lose my culture its just so fluent in me its impossible, salsa food language is just in me 

But yea i have had so much fun here since i started 2 weeks in uvm its awesome
different enviorments.

3 comments:

M. Haji Bigman said...

yea, styles are way different even in the same state. i can only imagine the burlington/uvm style in new york. lol. i bet a lot of people would think of you as a street performer if you dressed like a skater and skated in the same area. but that just my idea lol

drrogers said...

Styles are radically different regionally I have found to. The difference between the styles here and in Atlanta are extremely different. All though my style has not changed at all since I have been here.

bLOWFISH said...

well there is sort of a style difference, mostly just burlington is a few years behind ny lol. actually nyc is FULL of people who wear the skater sneakers... and def. the earmuff hats... i don't know what shell you have been living under the past few years? lol like a few years ago when everyone started to pose as skaters everyone started buying DCs.. and i had one of those hats in like 3rd grade and my mom would force it onto my head... but then like in high school people started wearing them like they are cute or something... so basically just the stuff thats current here is past trends form nyc.. (speaking of trends i remember there was a trend a year or two ago that showing your "whiteness" was cool) not that i would EVER wear any of that stuffyou mentioned.. but tons of people back home in brooklyn do =)

Readers