SUSHIIIII

First of all for all of you who don't like sushi just because its fish, get off my case. I LOVE SUSHI! and i have yet to find a good sushi place around here, any suggestions?

Anywho, Today around 11 I wandered into the Cook Dining Hall after Chemistry and what did I see on the table? Sticky Rice, Seaweed, Fortune cookies and wasabi.
I couldn't believe it.

The Sushi Chefs were there catering to our sushi roll orders, what ever we wanted in out roll they would create!

They had all sorts of fillings from barbequed eel, smoked salmon, real crab meat (not that crappy imitation crab meat), avocados, EVERYTHING.

Needless to say after all this havoc with having trouble with my schedule for next semester and going crazy trying to play catch after vacation, it totally made my day!

_charlotte snowe

0 comments:

Readers