Discovery of a Pregnant Man

My girlfriend and I were watching this show called " The Pregnant Man"...well she kinda forced me to watch the show. It was about this woman that took male hormone replacement to become a man but then decided to be the one to carry the baby around for nine months. I didn't understand why the woman didn't want to carry the baby. I mean she is supposed to be the woman in the relationship. A "man" carrying a baby looked so weird too. I knew it was just a woman that took male hormones but I imagined myself giving birth to a 9 pound baby which made me really sick. All that pain and where would it come from...my urethra. OUCH!!!!  (OH WTF!!) I really don't understand how women do it sometimes but I'm happy that they do it. "He" also said that "he" didn't carry the baby for the publicity but I think that its just BS.


 But w.e keeps her (gf) happy as long as I get some.

4 comments:

Doug DeMaio said...

Clearly doing it for publicity. Why the hell would you agree to do a show on it if you weren't. "I just wanted to get the news out about the plight of all those people out there who decided to get pseudo-sex changes and then have a baby!" or something like that... Psh. Some people just want to be noticed... I just hope that the baby is ok. I'm not a doctor... but giving birth seems to be risky enough if you are all woman...

The Catfish said...

Yeah dude I am so glad I am not a man that is pregnant that would suck a lot.

Chelsea Abplanalp said...

I head about that too. There were always pictures of him/her in magazines as the pregnancy went along. Way too weird for me.

charlotte snowe said...

Yeah this is just weird, kinda reminds me of that new show on fox called "Testees".
Really weird show I've only watched it once, and the time I did one of the guys thought he was pregnant after having been the guinea pig for a really weird experiment.
In the end he had a major case of gas, and I found the show to be really gross and would not ever have the interest in watching it again.
p.s. ouch.

Readers