Long Board or Aggresives What to choose?

Well im a pretty active person and love to play sports and any quite competitive. kinda like a ADHD or something. So I got a regular skateboard and a pair of inline skates. I dont know what to get next? 

Im pretty good at both already but these two things will give me a new challenge to accomplish. I have never tried both before so both would be new. 
For those that dont know Long board is a longer skate board with larger/wider trucks with larger rubber wheels.
and aggresives are roller blades meant for grinding, the wheels are smaller and there are metal plates on the bottom. 

I have rollerbladed on UVM before and people look at me like wtf is he doing like its totally different. (I usally wear a dark suit, UVM hoodie, and skull bandana covering my face. you might have seen me before haha) 
But yeaa i mean rollerblades are so much cooler and unique over here but whats your opinion?

1 comments:

Doug DeMaio said...

Aggressives are pretty sick. The only problem is if you are going to class or something you kinda need to bring another pair of shoes with you. So that almost defeats the quickness that you gain from using them. But I'd rather blade if i'm just tooling around and don't really have anywhere to go. So i'll vote for aggressives.

Readers