Veganism in UVM

My girlfriend is vegan and is constantly complaining about not having great vegan food ready to eat. We usually go to Cook Commons to eat but all she every eats for lunch and dinner is french fries and salad. I know the salad is good for her but gosh how many times can you eat that and not get tired of it! She is so happy to go back to NYC for thanksgiving because she gets to cook her food which she says is delicious. I can't wait to try it and wish that I could go to eat dinner with her family for Thanksgiving...o well there's always next year. Anyway lets get back to veganism. I realized hat there aren't many vegan options here in Vermont. I thought that because of all the farms and open spaces there would be a lot of vegetables, beans, legumes, etc. being produced but that is not the case. There are lots of cows being killed for my food and nothing being made for my girlfriend to eat.....not good. I don't want her to get sick because then I would be very sad. :( For now she will keep on complaining about how the food is horrible and I will be stuck hearing it. Maybe ill just grow some grass for her to eat and the sunlight will do the rest.  :)

0 comments:

Readers