49,999,999 post to go O.O (o'shyt)

So, im blogging again after the previous one a sec ago

but like i want to talk about gaming
Heres a list of ALL the games i play
...
1. Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
2. Maple Story. (GMS)

thats all er'thing else is ehh.

These  two are the best ive ever played there are no others compared not even the traditional Dungeons and Dragons (which they just came out with a new edition ^.^)
 ahem... besides that
COD4 the action and graphics are the best ive seen so far. especially playing online 
im actually pretty good playing online with a typical or usual 2:1-4:1 kill to death rate. Best gun is the 2nd shotgun  for me("ArmyGen" if you wanna add me on xbox live)

the next favorite game is Maplestory
yea looks like crap and a kids game but this game is addicting and even though its free u still end up spending money sometimes even more than a 3months sub to WOW
its pretty challenging and keeps you in. you just keep wanting more and lvl up. but unfortunaly i can not plAy anymore (vista! sucks)


yep gotta go to math will continue as another blog ^.^

1 comments:

Kaleb said...

Yeah, I always feel bad when it comes to crunch time and I have to crap out multiple blog posts in a matter of hours. It really sucks, because I get so pressured that I forget what I was planning on blogging about, which would have been cool, and substitute for anything that comes to mind, which has mixed results.

Also, sorry for doing all 6 of my comments on your blog. It's at the top of the list and I didn't feel like posting on all of the blogs this cycle.

I think it's forgivable.

Readers