final project :( just a few thoughts today

i hate doing writing projects, and with such little time i dont think i can make a video or something interesting as my fellow classmates.

So many different ideas to do. But what or how can i really start this project to type. 
What  really is literature?
I feel it can be an abundance of things probably everything?!
I mean who is to judge what it  really is. (i hate where i need to put my opinions)
Like... after professor parent said if a book is in a different language and you can not read it ... is it  still literature?
This has brought me to a conclusion that literature is everything 
because like umm... look at pictures on the internet they come from a computer in a form of 1's and 0's so since we can not read it  the computer can....there are more examples just not fully sure of them

So like  i dont know how i can make that ^ in to 6pages double type
and like crap i got a chem test tonight a chem test on fri with a physics test 45mins after WTF?!
so glad calc not till the 18
and i think im backed up on blogs so maybe ill do like 50million after the test @_@ (help plOx)
haha 

2 comments:

Kaleb said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about having to think about something cool to do. No matter how hard I try on the creative projects I always end up hating mine versus others'. so I just type essays now. It is so much better that way.

I think that working really hard to make something pretty that turns out to not be is crap, so I go for the easiest of projects.

The Catfish said...

This project has been so hard for me. I had made a video for the project and had spent about 8 hours editing it and tried to open it last night and it would not open. So I tried it in other peoples computers and found out the file was corrupted or something and wouldn't open at all. So I had to come up with a completely different one at about 9 last night.

Readers