Sledding

Yes. You saw it sunday night, it was all over campus. That fluffy white stuff, really came down.

After helping the girls down the hall decorate their room with multiple if not miles of colorful christmas ( * cough ermm holiday lights*) lights, and watching elf, I decided to whip out the purple plastic saucer I had crammed in the car back to school.

I ran outside sled in hand to find a crowd of other kids who were having a snowball fight and had already built a decent sized snow man on the redstone green.

One of the girls was from Tampa, Florida and had never been sledding before so I immediately demanded she went first. She loved it!

It was a great night while the snow lasted before the sleet came. Even if I did almost end of slamming into multiple trees and lamp posts.

I also brought up my snowboard this weekend and I am hoping to go to Bolton Valley this weekend to finally HIT THE SLOPES!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME REAL SNOW!
:)

_charlotteSNOW

0 comments:

Readers