Stress to the Max!!

This is the last few weeks left of this semester, and I am freakkingg out!!! HOW AM I GOING TO STUDY FOR ALL OF THESE TESTS AND FINISH A PROJECT!? Ahhhhhhh!! I'm super stressed! I just want to be back home, with A's in all of my classes. But of course, I can't speed up time or jump to the future (unfortunately). I just have to wait it out, and stress majorly. 


Here's my schedule for the next two weeks: the 11th, this project and a 3 hour test in Biology. Wednesday of the week after next, a Drugs and Society final, thursday a 3 hour final in Art History (which is going to kick my ass!), and then friday a huge cumulative final in German. How the hell am I going to remember everything I learned in German? I seriously don't remember anything I learned in German from the first few weeks of school....come to think of it, I don't remember anything I've learned in any of my classes!! I'm sooo screwed!

What's your schedule like next week? Tough, huh? I feel for you!

The one thing I'm probably stressing out the most about is our project for english. I haven't even started putting the thing all together, and I'm afraid I'm going to run out of time. I should have done most of it over break!! I'm so lazy! I just couldn't get myself up in the morning to start my project....I guess I felt like I had to savour every moment in bed because I knew I wasn't going to get any rest when I headed back to school. The funny thing is is that I've been sleeping more though since I've gotten back. Whooppps! Oh well, I need it.
aujwat6

1 comments:

bLOWFISH said...

same here. i brought my textbooks home to study for finals and work on final projects over break, but every second that i was not outside, i was in bed sleeping. i couldn't get enough of my own bed. i mean even my desk at home is nicer than my desk in my dorm, but i still didn't find a reason to want to sit at that and do work instead of sleep.

im also the idiot who pleaded with my teacher to let me move my final from the 19th to the 12th, a whole week earlier, and now since i moved it i don't have any time this week to study for it. thats how badly i wanted to go home and sleep in my own bed AGAIN, so now i get to stay up all night thursday cramming for my final friday, study all day sat and sun for my finals on mon and tues, and then fly home tuesday night. it will all be worth it in the end, when we get to go home for winter break with the great news for our parents that we did not flunk out of college first semester. (i hear that is a common thing that kids forget to tell their parents during christmas, that they aren't allowed back for the spring)

Readers